The CHOC Follies, now nearing its twenty fifth year, has netted over $10 million for CHOC Children's Hospital and is considered one of Orange County's most unique fundraisers. As a cast member, I am donating my time to raise much needed funds in support for CHOC Children's and the children of our community. In these uncertain times, community support is more important than ever.
This year, our show is a virtual celebration of 'Looking Back & Moving Forward'! Please support me and the children of CHOC by making a donation at any level to view the show on March 13th, 2021.
Help us provide urgently needed mental health services to patients and families during the most difficult season of their lives:
• $25 can provide patients with therapeutic crafts
• $50 can provide patients with treatment journals
• $75 will help educate families on how to provide support to their child
• $100 will assist families with transportation to attend therapeutic services at CHOC
• $500 allows CHOC to purchase therapeutic games and play therapy supplies
• $1,000 provides funds to assist in mental health advocacy and change in public policy
• $2,500 can give patients the opportunity to be diagnosed correctly and quickly given appropriate treatment
• $5,000 allows CHOC to expand art and music therapy to patients annually
• $10,000 will assist CHOC in providing more education to community leaders in their role in childhood mental health
• $25,000 sponsors a teen without insurance coverage to attend an 8-week intensive outpatient program at CHOC